Friday, November 30, 2012

Laura By E.H James Review



Laura By E.H James
Blurb
He was a salesman, traveling lonesome roads, eating in out-of-the-way places. A stranded traveler, standing on the roadside, was nothing new to him. But the quiet young woman in the wet dress needed a help he could not give.

Review
Laura is a haunting short story about love lost. George is a salesman traveling down a lonely country road one night when he runs into a strange silent girl on the side of the road. And here endeth my summary because I’m afraid if I tell you more than that, I’ll give too much away! You’re going to have to read it for yourself to find out more…
I liked this little short story. The author gives us simple but compelling imagery. There are no wasted details here or monotonous meandering. E.H. James gives us a short, sweet read that leaves you wanting more. My only complaint is that I wanted to linger in the scenes a little longer and I can’t think of any higher praise to give a story teller. Well done! I will definitely read more of E.H. James in the future.
Review is by Kristi J. Thank you so much for helping me. =D

Links

No comments:

Post a Comment