Saturday, December 29, 2012

Hello =D

Hey everybody!!! 

So sorry I have not been on for awhile. I really just needed to take a break and read for myself. I think i jumped in to fast and tried to do so many things at once that I burned out. I have Die for Me on Currently reading but honestly, I finished that book a long time ago along with the second book in the series, Until I die. I wrote to the publicist of Amy Plum to see if i could get the ARC and she said I am on her mailing list, so hopefully I will get it soon =D 

I have not forgotten about you guys. I am just not sure if i want this blog to be just about reviews since it is my NOOK (my little corner) not literally a nook reader. I do have a nookcolor but I also have a kindle. I would love to connect with my followers, talk about my book life since i am guessing everybody who follows me loves books as much as I do. Which brings me to my Christmas presents. I know not everybody celebrates Christmas so I would like to say Happy Holidays to every one =D I received money for xmas. I was to spend a certain amount on clothes and the rest for myself. I had to spend some on bills and buy presents for others. I finally had some left over for myself and guess what I got? Books! and a dvd. I loooove Vampire Diaries. I have the first two seasons so I HAD to get the third one. I know amazon sometimes have specials especially during the holidays. When i bought the first season it was only 11!!! I waited till the special for the third season was on and it finally did. I got it right away and had plenty left for books. Problem was that i wanted too many!! I I had a list alphabetized by author and their series and the date the series came out. For example Indigo Spell by Richelle Mead. Seriously peoplez, her series are amazing. 
Here is what I ordered

Vampire Diaries Season 3
Starcrossed By Josephine Angelini
Dreamless By  Josephine Angelini
The Body Finder By Kimberly Derting
The Last Echo By Kimberly Derting 
Desire of the Dead By Kimberly Derting
The Pledge By Kimberly Derting
Carrier Of The Mark By Leigh Fallon
Fifty Shades Of Grey Trilogy ( I already have it on my nook but i had to get them on my shelf!) 

Did anybody else get books or recommend any? 

Please ignore the I's. I keep forgetting so capitalize them and too lazy to go back and fix all of them >_<


No comments:

Post a Comment