Saturday, January 7, 2017

Feeling Grateful

Happy Saturday!!


I was just thinking about when I came back to my blog and rereading my About me. I talked about my goal of going to Ohio State University and working for Disney. Here is an update.


I start Ohio State University Fisher school of Business on Monday!!!! I did a Disney college program last fall, and I am planning to do their professional internship once I graduate.


It has been a long journey but throughout it I have learned many things. The most important one is being grateful. I remember watching the show George Lopez show and his son wasn't taking care of his toys and George Lopez told him that there are kids who don't have toys and the boy replied that there are kids with tons of toys. This has stuck with me because people can always want more and not be satisfied. There are those that are in worse cases than our own so it's best to think about the things you do have and the opportunities that are open to you. I would like to continue this as a Grateful Saturday post and welcome everybody to comment.


I am grateful for being able to continue and focus on my education.

No comments:

Post a Comment