Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Dark Desire By Christine Feehan

Blurb
The stranger silently summons her from across the continents, across the seas. He whispers of eternal torment, of endless hunger...of dark, dangerous desires. And somehow American surgeon Shea O'Halloran can feel his anguish, sense his haunting aloneness, and she aches to heal him, to heal herself.

Drawn to the far Carpathian mountains, Shea finds a ravaged, raging man, a being like no other. And her soul trembles. For in his burning eyes, his icy heart, she recognizes the beloved stranger who's already become part of her. This imperious Carpathian male compels Shea to his side. But is she to be his healer...or his prey? His victim...or his mate? Is he luring her into madness...or will his dark desire make her whole?

2nd book in the Dark series by Christine Feehan


Review
I looooove every book in the Dark series but this one is probably in my top 5 because I was constantly at the edge of my seat wondering what Jacques would do since he has lost touch with his humanity and Shea is the only one who could help him. I also liked the drama about him being the brother of the prince so every carpathian was on edge about the woman who has been holing up with him in a cabin when he's been lost to them for some time now. So far each woman has been human with a psychic ability that has been able to save male carpathian which also brings about the problem of converting them. It's a hit or miss if they will be able to survive. Must read for those romantics. My hair was sticking up and I had tears in my eyes often which I quickly tried to wipe away so I can continue to read lol 

With each book we get to learn more about each character and Christine sets it up for the next carpathian who needs a mate. Before I got to this series I always read paranormal books, who am I kidding, I still read paranormal books! But it was more heavy on vampire so this was in my range of interests and intense romance. Sometimes I blame book for my expectations of relationships. 

By the way, the covers of the book periodically change so my picture may not match up with the link.



No comments:

Post a Comment