Sunday, May 7, 2017

Bound Together By Christine Feehan

Blurb
For five years, Viktor Prakenskii has put his life on hold in order to take down the world’s most feared motorcycle club from the inside. But carrying out the insane violence and seeing the club’s exploitation of the innocent has brought his traumatic past roaring back. And there’s only one cure: to see the wife he left behind...

Blythe Daniels thought she’d never see Viktor again after he murdered her stepfather and left without a word. She rebuilt her life without him, becoming a personal trainer and physical therapist...becoming strong enough for others to lean on. But when Viktor comes back to Sea Haven, he’ll make Blythe question everything she thought she knew about good and evil—and the dark desires of the heart


Author- Christine Feehan



Christine Feehan is an American romance-paranormal writer. She has published more than 40 novels, including five series, and numerous novellas since 1999. Christine King was born in California. She grew up with three brothers and ten sisters. She spent a lot of time getting in trouble at school for writing instead of doing the things she was supposed to do. Later she forced her ten sisters to read every word. She is married to Richard Feehan, together they have 11 children. Today, her daughters read and help her edit her manuscripts.


Review
It feels like I've been waiting for this book for forever!!! I have read this whole series and with all the teasers on Blythes story left me restless to know more about her mystery guy. I couldn't even wait to go to the store to pick up the book but instead but it right away on my nook and read it immediately.
I loved every single minute reading the book and even read it 4 times more!! I already know which page to hop to to relive my favorite scenes. I am really glad that she will be making a spin off and already introduced some of the characters since I really love the Sea Haven series. I will say that it has gotten a bit darker in the sense of the situations people come from and how in depth she goes with the details which can be uncomfortable for some people. I wasn't too bothered by it since I'm mostly reading for the love story and already knew that most of her characters come from bad situations. I also really liked how this book tied everything together and even included the Drake sisters which makes sense since Blythe is there cousin. Feehan has definitely outdone herself with this book and it is now my favorite since it includes many fo the characters I have fallen in love with. I would recommend her series to romance fans.





No comments:

Post a Comment